Depending on the size of your family or what you may want to get into in this great city of Indianapolis there are tons of things taking place all over the city. I remember when I was a little girl and I looked forward to the weekends because that was one time I knew I could do something different outside of school. But there are times that maybe you need some suggestions or maybe even a hint of choices that may be going on or just ideas to get your mind working.
- This is the first thing to do in Indianapolis. In the month of February an award winning family show called “Magic In Motion” starring Awards winning Magician Jamahl Keyes will be at the Theatre at The Fort On the 9th of February. This is a family show and there is a great line up of performers for that date. You will be amazed, full of laughter and singing to the music. For more information’s and tickets to this show www.magicinmotionshow.com
- #2 things to do in Indianapolis for a family would be The Children’s Museum. It’s a great place and full of fun. I remember going to this place time and time again even after the children got older. The great thing about the children’s museum is in the month of February there are special events that happen due to it being Black History month. So not only will you have a great time at the museum you will be able to experience hourly live shows in the theatre.
- #3 thing to do in Indianapolis is the Indianapolis Museum of Art. It is a fun place to experience especially if you have a family and want to do something different. In this museum there is a movie theatre and during the film festivals they show movies that are in the running to be shown on the big screen. From the beautiful art displays in the gallery and the beautiful grounds of the museum you could spend the whole day there and leave with tons of memories
- #4 things to do in Indianapolis. Take a moment and experience downtown of Indianapolis. The downtown area is amazing no matter what time you go. You can experience it at night or during the day. From all the stores and shops that you can walk into. Read books from the book kiosk in the circle area. On top of that during certain times of the year there are aways events going on and you can be a part of that energy. NFL COMBINE happens during the month of March and being in the downtown area you are able to be around a lot of visitors from that event as well as players who are a part of that camp. When the Super bowl was hosted in Indianapolis that was so much fun to experience. A lot of what was going on for family’s were free but we were able to spend the day downtown even though it was cold and experience all of what goes on during the super bowl. The family was so happy!
- #5 The Number 5 thing to do in Indianapolis is Speedway! This small town located in Indianapolis is a really great way to experience fast cars and tracks. Speedway reminds you of the small town of Mayberry. With old school general stores and a museum of racing cars. And during the summer they have a food truck Friday event that has a live band, a lot of food and wine.
There are so many things that go on in the city of Indianapolis those are just naming a few. If you are wondering that things you can do in Indianapolis the list above you should give you a head start. For more ideas about things to do in Indianapolis visit www.entertainmentagencyindy.comby